Training on personal data protection - RODO
Come and join us for data protection training at our ERGON centre. These are classes that present the latest changes introduced by the European Union regulation under the RODO directive. The regulation came into force on 17 May 2016, nevertheless it will apply in individual EU countries from 25 May 2018.
The EU regulation changes the principles of personal data administration and imposes new obligations on controllers. They concern, among others, reporting of personal data breach within 72 hours, appointment of a DPO - Personal Data Inspector, changes in keeping records. Companies that do not comply with the new regulations may face penalties of up to EUR 20,000,000.
At our centre, we provide special training on the subject of data protection in accordance with the latest RODO regulations.
The agenda includes topics such as:
- legal grounds for processing personal data
- basic definitions of personal data protection
- controller and controller's tasks
- data protection officer status and tasks
- general conditions for the imposition of administrative fines
- processor of personal data
- right of access for the data subject
- processing of special categories of personal data
- recording of processing activities
- organisational structure for the protection of personal data
- conditions for consent to the processing of personal data
- principles relating to the processing of personal data
Classes are conducted as theoretical and practical. The price of the classes also includes a lunch break and catering.
The training on personal data protection will be conducted in the city of Warsaw. Up-to-date information about dates and prices can be found on our website and obtained by e-mail and telephone.
You are cordially invited to take advantage of our RODO training!