Learn how to install scaffolding
Are you not afraid of working at height and want to acquire new skills and improve your professional qualifications by obtaining a certificate? Or are you an employer who wants to create a pool of trained professionals for your company? Our scaffolder course is suitable for beginners as well as those wishing to deepen their existing experience and gain or update their qualifications.
Why choose us?
- We teach both theory and practice - we combine a large dose of knowledge with practical classes that will enable you to become a professional scaffolder.
- We teach the use of various types of equipment - we make every effort to train future professionals in the best possible way.
- We have qualified teaching staff - Among the course staff you will find qualified scaffolders.
What does the scaffolding installer course cover?
The training we organise covers topics such as:
- rules for the construction and use of steel tube scaffolding,
- rules for the construction and use of metal scaffolding,
- the principles of assembly and dismantling of scaffolding,
- duties of the fitter on the job,
- maintaining technical documentation on scaffolding,
- the most common faults when working with scaffolding,
- health and safety rules.
Scaffolder - employee characteristics
A scaffolder should be characterised by:
- precision and accuracy,
- care for the safety of themselves and those around them.
Types of scaffolding
|PIPE AND CONNECTOR
|Small components, without the use of screws.
|The basic elements are steel pipes and joints.
|They are created by joining flat frames made from prefabricated components.
|The tower scaffold is additionally equipped with castors and a platform with handrail.
|It consists of modules and is used when working with complex installations.
What is the cost of training?
You can find out detailed information about the prices of individual courses by contacting our centre. You are welcome to contact us by telephone.
Who are we?
We have been providing training services for professional groups for many years. Our offer includes training courses for UDT, occupational health and safety, energy G1, thermal G2, gas G3, HDS, PPE and first aid. If you have any questions about our services, please call us. We invite you to familiarise yourself with our full training offer presented on our website and encourage you to choose our services.