Construction and goods handling crane operator course
Operation of construction and goods handling cranes
Our company runs a course that will give you the certificate to operate various types of cranes: construction and goods handling.
The term 'lift' is the common name for a building crane.
Freight and service cranes
Internal and hospital-controlled freight and service cranes are commonly used extensively in buildings to transport people and goods.
Types of cranes
We can divide lifts by:
|DRIVE TYPE||hydraulic cranes, electric cranes.|
|LIFT SHAFT CONSTRUCTION||panoramic (open shaft), lift with engine room, lift without engine room.|
|CONSTRUCTION OF THE DRIVE MECHANISM||with and without reducer.|
|METHOD OF HOIST CONTROL||external and internal, collective, group, switching, dispatch control.|
|CRANE DESIGN||single-cabin, double-cabin.|
|APPLICATION||Passenger, freight, goods and passengers, cars, hospitals.|
How do I become a crane operator?
You only need to go through a few steps:.
- Sign up for the course.
- Pass the state exam. The next step is to pass the examination before the Office of Technical Inspection (UDT) - our course is prepared in accordance with UDT guidelines.
- Receive a certificate. The UDT certificate will attest to your skills for the next five years - after which time it needs to be renewed in order to keep your qualification.
UDT authorisation categories
Our centre prepares trainees to gain qualifications in two categories:
|for building lifts (goods lifts, passenger lifts, passenger lifts),||for goods and service lifts with internal and hospital controls.|
Topics covered in the training:
- operator responsibilities,
- crane construction,
- causes and consequences of failure,
- How to maintain cranes,
- service principles,
- UDT regulations,
- HEALTH AND SAFETY.
Requirements for course participants
- at least 18 years of age,
- minimum primary education,
- a medical certificate of good health.
For the position of crane operator, no vocational training in construction is required. It is certainly a growth job - crane operator is sought after for many jobs in various economic sectors. Accuracy counts in this line of work, as one mistake carries many risks, including risks to people's health and lives. It is a very responsible job, as the crane operator is not only required to have certain skills, but also to be attentive to safety.
ERGON, a team of professionals
Our headquarters are in Warsaw, but thanks to our successive development, you can find us in many other cities throughout Poland. We have been on the market for many years providing comprehensive training services for various professional groups. Our offer includes, among others:
- UDT training,
- energy training G1, heat G2G3 gas,
- HDS training,
- training in occupational health and safety, fire-fighting and first aid,
- welding courses,
- altitude training and much more.
With us, you will not only acquire the required skills, but you will also learn how to work safely. We are committed to facilitating your development and gaining the qualifications you need for your job.
Why is it worth to bet on ERGON?
- We teach both theory and practice.
- We teach the use of equipment of various types.
- We have qualified teaching staff.
- We enable you to gain the necessary professional qualifications.
Do you have more questions?
We invite you to take a look at our full training offer presented on our website and encourage you to choose our services.