Why fire training is so important
Every workplace requires that employees are trained on what to do when a fire or other emergency breaks out. This is even mentioned in a special article of the Labour Code, namely Article 209, para. 1. para. 2. ordering the employer to organise his personnel with equipment and accessories to fight a fire, as well as to enable them to evacuate if necessary. Furthermore, it is required to establish an appropriate group to manage these procedures. Taking all this into account, it is essential to send your employees to appropriate courses where, under the guidance of professional and experienced instructors, they will acquire the necessary knowledge in the event of an emergency. To this end, our company, the Centre for the Improvement of Human Resources ERGON offers a wide range of fire safety training courses that you simply must take advantage of.
What does such training consist of?
At our centre, we offer both initial and periodic fire safety training. Thanks to us, you will be trained at the highest level, as we have:
- professional training facilities,
- extensive facilities in the form of professional practice and presentation rooms,
- reliable equipment that helps with practical tasks,
- years of experience in providing this and similar training
Our courses are taught by experienced experts whose greatest ambition is to pass on their knowledge reliably. Not only do we help you meet the guidelines of the Labour Code in the legal field, but we also offer you knowledge that will serve you for years to come, regardless of your change of workplace, professional sector or profession. Our specialists:
- present fire prevention measures,
- In the event of a fire outbreak, they will show what actions need to be taken to neutralise the danger and organise an evacuation,
- draw on their experience to raise awareness of particularly dangerous everyday situations and risks in the workplace
Elements of training
Wanting to outline in more detail the subject matter and schedule of fire safety courses. As mentioned earlier, they consist of practice and theory. The theory part usually includes:
- presenting the specific hazards that may occur in a particular workplace,
- to familiarise the trainees with the fire safety instructions specific to each building,
- an explanation of exactly where the relevant fire accessories are located,
- explaining the meaning of the various fire signs,
- instructions for organising the evacuation procedure,
- key principles of first aid
The practical part of this type of training includes:
- familiarise participants with the entire infrastructure of the building in question,
- guiding the trainees along the escape routes that are located on the building site,
- First aid exercises following fire injuries,
- learning to use the various fire-fighting tools available in the building
Our training courses are by no means monotonous or boring, as the trainers we appoint focus on imparting knowledge in an active and interesting way, focusing primarily on the practical side of learning. The programme of our classes depends on you and which aspects you care most about. It is therefore worth taking care to optimise the learning outcomes. As mentioned above, different kinds of presentations or practical tasks are an important enrichment of our training courses. We will also provide you with the relevant certificates for your fire safety knowledge.
Many years of experience
We have many years of practice in providing this type of training. During our presence on the market for several years, we have learned a great deal about the needs of our clients. The training courses we provide are updated every now and then to ensure that they comply with the latest requirements of the Labour Code and other legal provisions. We have modernised lecture theatres containing professional equipment that enhances the knowledge transfer process. The cities in which you can enrol with us are:
The timetable in which fire training takes place is as follows:
|Stage of training||Theoretical part||Practical part|
|Elements of training|
We conduct our training courses both at our facilities and in your locality. We are able to reach any part of the country with our team of specialists. It is up to you whether this is in your own company building or in a specially designated facility for this type of training.
How much would it all cost
Our price list depends on the number of people in the group. What is worth emphasising is that well-chosen larger groups can receive cost-effective discounts from us, and the total price is subject to all kinds of negotiations. We also have a wide range of other training courses on offer, which may be just what you need. We have been doing this professionally for a very long time and we know what our customers and businesses of all kinds need. You will also find courses on health and safety or first aid training with us. If you would like to set a rate and find out about our price list, please send us a private message. You will find all the addresses you need to send such an enquiry on our website in the CONTACT section. Contact us to find out more about the offer you are interested in. You can find us on our website or by calling our helpline. Don't delay and fulfil your plans for professional employee training today.