Occupational health and safety training - scope of job instructions
Purpose of the course
Occupational health and safety courses in the field of job training are designed to enable clients and employees of companies to improve their qualifications. The purpose of job training is to acquire, deepen or update the knowledge of health and safety regulations required to perform work responsibly in a given position. It is mandatory for the training of existing and newly recruited employees in workplaces. The beneficiaries of the training will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills in an easy and accessible manner. Our qualified trainers will take care of this. Participation in the training will guarantee your competence in the following areas:
- learn the basic health and safety regulations of the job,
- familiarise them with the selection of appropriate teaching methods,
- to acquaint the instructor with the elementary knowledge of methodology necessary for imparting knowledge.
It is advisable for trainees to familiarise themselves in advance with the list of topics covered in the training course. The lecturers will expand your knowledge on:
- organisation of in-house training,
- learn about the OSH training process in detail,
- preparation of the teaching programme for the post,
- familiarise themselves with the steps involved in carrying out workplace instruction,
- shaping routine safe behaviour, i.e. avoiding risks to health and life,
- developing educational materials and lesson plans - preparing the entire instructional programme.
Benefits for students
Students of occupational health and safety training in the provision of workplace instruction can expect to be qualified in:
- the successful selection of teaching methodologies in relation to a diverse workplace,
- elementary knowledge of pedagogy and didactics - areas essential for future instructors to teach effectively and safely.
The culmination of the training in carrying out job instructions is an examination to test the trainees' skills. It takes the form of a written test. It is supervised by designated bodies - usually the training organisers. Successful completion of the test guarantees a valid certificate. This certifies that the trainee is ready to conduct instructional health and safety training.
Addressees of the training
Job briefing training courses are addressed to employers as well as to employees of companies wishing to be trained to carry out training at the workplace. The requirements for organising training are regulated by regulations of the Ministry of Economy and Labour. It is required that the instruction is carried out by the employer, a manager or an external employee appointed for this purpose. The representatives must be qualified and have professional experience. Instructional training is most often used by new hires.
Where do we train?
Courses are conducted at the centre in Warsaw and at other company sites throughout Poland. Responding to our customers' needs, we offer the option of training courses being delivered to the customer's premises.
List of other ERGON courses
- TDT entitlements,
- UNO - use, risks and TDT powers,
- UDT equipment maintainer,
- aerial work platform maintainer,
- mast platform operator,
- mobile platform operator,
- operator of suspended access platforms,
- aerial work platform operator,
- telescopic loader operator,
- freight lift operator,
- crane operator,
- operation and maintenance of unloading and loading equipment,
- HDS crane operator,
- scissor lift operator.
Questions and answers
Are students obliged to write a written test?
Yes, at the end of the course we implement a written test to test the students' theoretical knowledge.
Do you get a certificate after the training?
Yes, upon completion of the training course and examination, the trainee will receive a certificate confirming his or her qualification to provide workplace instruction.
At a glance:
- Premedical first aid in the workplace
- Periodic training of occupational health and safety service employees and persons performing the tasks of the service
- Training in occupational health and safety and fire safety for companies
- Training in occupational health and safety
- Szkolenia BHP pracodawców i osób kierujących pracownikami