Automotive diagnostic examination
The application to the Transport Technical Supervision must include the following documents:
- a written statement that you have the required technical training and practice for the position of diagnostician
- a written declaration giving consent to the processing of personal data
- a photocopy of the certificate of completion of training as a diagnostician
- a photocopy of the proof of payment for the qualifying examination
The dates and venues for the examination shall be set by the Director of the Transport Technical Supervision and shall be notified at least 30 days in advance - this information can be found on the Transport Technical Supervision website.
Form of examination:
- 30 questions in the form of a single-choice test
- 5 questions for each part of the specialist training in the form of a single-choice test
- 1 essay question
- a practical component consisting of carrying out a technical examination of the vehicle, issuing an assessment and completing the documents
W ERGON Centre for Staff Improvement You can take advantage of a professional course to become a car diagnostician, including an examination. Thanks to a specially adapted curriculum and the use of the knowledge and experience of our instructors, each trainee receives the necessary knowledge and practice to work as a diagnostician.
If you have any questions about our offer or the exam, we are always at your disposal. Participants of our courses also receive the necessary materials to study for the exam. We will also take care of the preparation of all the documents needed to take the exam at the Transport Technical Supervision. Examination dates and places are convenient for our students.